Area Sales Manager NEA
OnRobot is the leading innovator and supplier of Collaborative Grippers and Sensors with true Plug & Produce functionality. Since the founding in 2015, OnRobot is using an expanding network of global partners to support the growing market.
To strengthen the Sales Organization, OnRobot is looking for an Area Sales Manager for our NEA region with focus on Japan and South Korea based out of Japan.
What is in it for you:
You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious company with a bold vision. You will also become part of a group of dedicated employees who are all focusing on expanding the sales of OnRobot’s unique technologies with relevant partners.
OnRobot market different types of grippers and sensors. Each of the products individually opens various application opportunities – and the combined products open even more applications areas.
The purpose of this role is to expand the sales presence in parts of NEA region. A dedicated Area Sales Manager will ensure strong and fast sales growth within the assigned territory.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Achieve sales target by developing and maintaining the partner network in the assigned sales territory
- Hunt for new sales opportunities for the partners by qualifying leads and once lead is validated, introduce them to our local partner
- Promote OnRobot products through sales calls, lead generation and on-site seminars
- Participating in trade shows and seminars, preparation and programming of the robot
- Develop a strong technical understanding of OnRobot products, applications and collaborative robot brands and be able to show case this for partners and end customers.
- Using the technical understanding, be able to train and motivate existing and new partners
- Providing technical support to distributors in cooperation with Group Support and R&D
The ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales
- Be on the road: +75% of working time
- Experience in industrial automation applications is a must
- Experience with developing and selling through a distribution network
- Relevant commercial and/or technical education
- Experience in designing and integrating robotic applications is a plus
- Hunter Mentality – high execution speed
- Fluent in English and Japanese. Korean will be a plus
- Ability to multitask, follow up and prioritize daily workload
To be successful in this position you should be challenge driven and possess a strong character. You will have to possess a high level of discipline, flexibility and persistency, enabling you to work within a dynamic team that, due to its nature of being a start-up, has many ad hoc tasks and unproven processes. You will need to be a self-starter and able to work without supervision in your daily tasks.
OnRobot offers an interesting carrier path in a fast expanding market and with a fast expanding team. Since 1st of October 2016, we have expanded from 3 to 80+ employees. We have opened offices in the US and Asia within 2017 and Germany, China and Spain within 2018. Current production facilities are located in Denmark, the US, and Hungary.
We have a dynamic and informal hands-on environment with space for personal creativity.
Salary is based on qualifications.
OnRobot is a born global company with headquarters situated in the robotic cluster capital Odense, Denmark. We provide innovative Plug & Produce End-of-Arm Tooling that help manufacturers take full advantage of the benefits of collaborative robots: ease of use, cost-effectiveness and safe use alongside human workers.
On Robot, founded in 2015, provides plug-and-play electric grippers — RG2 and RG6 — that mount directly on the robot arm, are highly flexible and are simple enough to be programmed and operated from the same interface as the robot without the need of engineers. In 2014, Bilge J. Christiansen, driven by the entrepreneur spirit, embarks on designing the innovative cable free gripper. Ebbe O. Fuglsang joins Bilge J. Christiansen to develop the software and the user interface for the RG2 gripper. In 2015, On Robot ApS is established and the first grippers are sold in Europe. A network of distributors starts emerging. In 2016, the company receives substantial investments from private investors and The Danish Growth Fund. The distribution network expands to Asia, North America and Oceania. in 2017 and 2018, On Robot establishes offices in USA, Malaysia and Germany, while the distribution network expands to over 100 distributors in 40+ countries.
OptoForce, founded in 2012, provides force/torque sensors that bring the sense of touch to industrial robots so that they can automate tasks that would otherwise require the dexterity of the human hand. OptoForce started as a university spin-off in 2012 than brought the newest technologies from robotic research to industry. The story of the company started as a university project when the two founders of the company – Ákos Tar Ph.D. and József Veres Ph.D. were studying bionics and robotics in the same class at university. They started a project to build a two-legged robot. One of the focus areas was to develop the senses of the robot so they needed to measure forces acting on the leg along the X-Y-Z axes. They developed a layered structure in which silicone would actually change its form more under a greater load and this made measurement in all directions possible. OptoForce was supported by renowned investors, such as Hungarian venture capitalists Day One Capital, Finext Startup and Momentum as well as Enrico Krog Iversen, former CEO of Universal Robots.
Perception Robotics, founded in 2012 and based in Los Angeles, develops bio-inspired robot grippers: a gecko-inspired gripper for handling large, flat objects, and a tactile gripper with compliant rubber tactile sensors (“skin”) to give robots a sense of touch.
Submit your cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org