Technical Support APAC
On Robot is the leading innovator and supplier of Collaborative Grippers with true Plug & Produce functionality. Since the founding in 2015, On Robot is using an expanding network of global partners to support the growing market.
To strengthen the organisation, On Robot is looking for a technical support who will be working with the technical training of customers and help both customers and end users with their technical issues.
You will be responsible for supporting our distributors with technical issues, to help them with the full benefit of On Robot products, with their applications and also the software part of the product. Furthermore, you will be involved in training programs for multiple customers at the time and with updating the necessary applications for teaching.
As the Technical Support, you must have a global mindset. The position will be placed in the marketing and sales department, in close cooperation with the R&D team, and is located at On Robot APAC’s newly established regional office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Define and develop the function
The job as technical support will report directly to the Area Sales Manager APAC based in Malaysia. Your daily work will be in a dynamic international environment with a dedicated team of colleagues in Europe, North America and Asia.
The role requires a high sense of quality and a challenge driven mindset. Your main responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to distributors in APAC in cooperation with R&D
- Developing applications for trade shows and seminars
- Developing/translating technical training curriculums and conducting technical training programs for distributors and technical workshops for end users
- Traveling to distributors/customers in APAC to help them improve their applications, 40-60 traveling days a year is expected
- Participating in trade shows and seminars, preparation and programming of the robot
- Daily phone/e-mail support, questions from distributors and robot integrators
- Hosting and constructing webinars
- Maintaining the FAQ/user tips database of the website
- Template programs
- Ongoing aligning of tutorials
Service, support and training
To gain success in the job it is important that you are outgoing, service-minded, and able to manage and influence technical developments in distributors.
You have experience from a support department, preferably with experience within diagnosis and debugging. Furthermore, you have experience with technical training and user guides.
- Technical background, degree in Engineering
- Experience in, or at least understanding of, conducting seminars/trainings
- Experience in designing and integrating robotic applications
- Knowledge of and experience with Office 365 including SharePoint is a plus
- Customer experience
- Ability to multitask, follow up and prioritize daily workload
- Fluency in English is vital, and Chinese is preferred. Other Asian languages will be a plus
To be successful in this position you should be challenge driven and possess a strong character. You will have to possess a high level of discipline, flexibility and persistency, enabling you to work within a dynamic team that, due to its nature of being a start-up, has many ad hoc tasks and unproven processes. You will need to be a self-starter and able to work without supervision in your daily tasks.
Submit your cvs to : email@example.com