Group Tech Support Engineer
OnRobot, an innovative and fast-growing international robotics company in Odense, is looking for a skilled Group Tech Support Engineer – Cobots – cutting edge applications – at group level.
With reference to the Group Tech Support Manager, your responsibility is to make secure that distributors experience high quality tech support, advise and training. The job is a hands-on role, crucial to the future success of rolling out a comprehensive education and support function over the next 12-18 months.
You will take part in developing and implementing an unprecedented global, digital training platform covering existing and new products. Add to this:
- Technical support, training and advise colleagues in the regions and distributors – by email, telephone and on-site
- Developing training manuals and curriculums, plus seminars and workshops
- Participating in exhibitions and customer events, and developing application for these events
- Close cooperation with four highly skilled colleagues
- Close cooperation with R&D
- Contributing to the development and implementation of a digital/virtual training platform
Your place of work is in the headquarter in Odense, alternatively in one of the regions. There will be travelling activities connected to this role.
Experience with robot applications or technical customer support
The ideal candidate holds a degree in engineering (mechatronics, electrical or equal) and has experience from companies producing or integrating robot applications. Your past also covers hands-on experience with development and/or support of products in the business of robotics.
- General technical know-how
- Outgoing character
- Eagerness to learn and pass on knowledge
- Problem solving attitude
- International experience
- High proficiency in English
Unique opportunity in an ambitious ’born global’ organization
The opportunity at hand is to become part of an exciting growth company – a global front runner within robotic applications for Cobots, which has made industrial automation accessible at a much higher scale.
Ambitions are high, and the expansion of the Group Tech Support function is an important step on the way to further growth. You will enter the company running and be part of a skilled team, having a key role in being a strong, global tech function. Furthermore, your future colleagues focus on timely delivery as well as technical passion and expertise.
Do you want to join this journey? Click here to send us your application and your CV as soon as possible.