Area Sales Manager France
To strengthen the Sales Organization, OnRobot is looking for an Area Sales Manager for France based in Lyon.
What is in it for you:
You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious company with a bold vision. You will also become part of a group of dedicated employees who are all focusing on expanding the sales of OnRobot’s unique technologies with relevant partners.
OnRobot market different types of grippers and sensors. Each of the products individually opens various application opportunities – and the combined products open even more applications areas.
The purpose of this role is to expand the sales presence in France. A dedicated sales engineer will ensure strong and fast sales growth within the assigned territory.
The applicant must be residing in Lyon. Unfortunately, relocation is not an option for this role.
The job as Sales Engineer will report directly to the General Manager South Europe. Your daily work will be in a dynamic international environment with a dedicated team of colleagues in Europe, North America and Asia.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Achieve sales target by developing and maintaining the partner network in the assigned sales territory
- Hunt for new sales opportunities for the partners by qualifying leads and once lead is validated, introduce them to our local partner
- Promote OnRobot products through sales calls, lead generation and on-site seminars
- Develop a strong technical understanding of OnRobot products, applications and collaborative robot brands and be able to show case this for partners and end customers.
- Using the technical understanding, be able to train and motivate existing and new partners
The ideal candidate
- 3 years’ experience in sales
- Be on the road: +75% of working time
- Experience in industrial automation applications is a must
- Experience with selling through a distribution network
- Relevant commercial and/or technical education
- Hunter Mentality – high execution speed
- Fluent/Native level of French
Submit your cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting a CV in English is a requirement for the role. Also, kindly note due to the high volume of applications received, only pre-selected applicants will be further contacted.