OnRobot was founded in 2015 in Odense, Denmark, and is on track to become the global One-Stop Shop for all collaborative applications on all robot platforms. OnRobot is defining and leading the market for collaborative applications by bringing disruptive technologies to the market quickly. OnRobot’s proven leadership team has a clear strategy to continue to acquire and develop innovative collaborative applications technologies and to grow revenues rapidly.
To grow our team in DACH/BNL we are looking for a home-office based Area Sales Manager, who will cover Germany South, Austria & Switzerland.
- Take-over of existing partner contracts and establishment as well as strengthening of solid customer relationships
- Search, selection and acquisition of further partners in the different regions and application areas/industries
- Systematic increase in partner productivity through personal contact, continuous technical and sales training and support in any other aspect
- Independent acquisition of projects and customers until handover to the partners
- Strategic market development in close coordination with sales management
- Responsibility for achieving sales/revenue targets in the sales territory
- Systematic development and expansion of skills in products and applications in the various areas of industrial automation and robotics applications
- Significant contribution to the further development of the portfolio through systematic collection and communication of market feedback from customers and partners
- Systematic sales promotion through trade fair visits (active and passive), road shows and on-site seminars in cooperation with technical support
- Control and monitoring of the project execution by inside sales
- Solid experience in sales (at least 3 years) in the field of industrial automation or robotics with relevant success
- Experience within direct and indirect sales (channel/partner)
- Basic technical knowledge in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation or at least a pronounced willingness to intensively become familiar with the job
- Strong sales mentality: focus on results and hungry for success
- Strong technical interest: Curiosity, understanding and analytical thinking skills
- Mental focus on a sustainable, profitable partnership with the customer/partner
- Willingness and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel extensively (approx. 50%)
- Pioneering spirit, creativity and a strong sense of initiative
- Fluency in German is required. A high level of proficiency in English is also needed
OnRobot offers exciting and variable challenges in a constructive, team-oriented work environment with flat hierarchies in the dynamic, growing market of industrial automation. Be there from the start and support our growth in a creative and active way. OnRobot is a global company with headquarters in the European Silicon Valley of Robotics in Odense, Denmark. OnRobot GmbH is located in Soest, Germany. Please find more info on www.onrobot.com.
Please submit your application including your salary expectations in German or English to email@example.com using reference number WS765+OR.