OnRobot is a pioneer in collaborative robotics with hardware and software that allows end-users with limited automation expertise to create their applications. The company vision is to be the “one-stop shop” that enables easy and fast deployment of collaborative applications.
Their product range features a wide assortment of tools for collaborative applications, including electric and vacuum grippers, the award-winning Gecko gripping technology, force/torque sensors, a 2.5D vision system, screwdrivers, sander kits and tool changers. This new combination of offerings from OnRobot makes it quicker and simpler to automate tasks such as quality control, materials handling, machine tending, packaging, assembly, and surface finishing.
Their solutions help small and mid-sized manufacturers optimize their processes and grow their businesses with greater flexibility, higher output and improved quality. OnRobot also have a unique market position due to the fully integrated software interfaces into the main robot brands. Today their products are compatible with 13 different robot brands.
As part of their ambitious global growth strategy, OnRobot are looking for an industry expert to build on the existing revenue streams, concentrating on new partners and new industries, focusing specifically on their application in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage and add to the integrator and distributor networks in Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Identify and develop key end-user accounts
- Networking and developing relationships with Cobot & Robot manufacturers
- Organize joint events with distributors and integrators and be the star at (virtual) trade shows
- Be able to demonstrate the products on multiple Cobot / Robot brands (training provided)
- Be a problem solver and be the first point of contact in your region
- This role requires a substantial amount of travel in your region
- Work with our technical engineers, marketing, and other sales colleagues to provide the best support
Key Success Criteria
- Rapidly grow OnRobot’s partner network across the assigned sales territory
- Ensure effective enablement of new partners through sales and product training
- Actively drive revenue growth through the partners; increase average sales by partners
- Develop new sales opportunities for the partners by qualifying leads and making introductions
- Forecast and execute to meet and exceed goals
- Develop in-depth understanding of OnRobot products, applications, and applicable robot platforms
- Participate in exhibitions and fairs
- Pass on feedback from customers to the innovation and development team
Professional profile: Strong sales DNA and technical acumen
- Experience in technical sales
- You have a proven track record of execution and revenue growth
- Experienced in driving channel sales and in-channel development
- Previous experience in the field of mechatronics and/or automation is required
- Technical or engineering education is a plus
- You are challenge-driven, hungry for success and focused on execution
- You have a sense of urgency and understand the importance of meeting your targets
- You possess a high level of motivation and persistence, enabling you to negotiate and close deals and contracts
- You enjoy customer interaction and easily build customer relationships
- You can travel extensively to drive sales activities across the region, visit partners and attend trade fairs and exhibitions
- You possess social media and networking skills and good IT competency
- Fluent in German and able to communicate internally in English
- A plus if you have had commercial exposure to Austria and Switzerland
Joining OnRobot, you will be part of a diverse, international team with Nordic heritage and a flat management structure. Founded by Enrico Krog Iversen, who developed and successfully sold Universal Robots, there is strong financial backing and an experienced leadership team.
As a small but rapidly growing company, you will get the chance to really make a difference and see the direct impact of your work, with fruitful rewards given to those who deliver on their targets and plenty of opportunities for career development.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your CV and cover letter to www.mercuriurval.com using ref.no. DE-20420 as soon as possible. For additional information please contact Verena Doose +49 (0) 173 65 35 405 or Tobias Becker +49 (0) 172 69 53 412.