OnRobot is looking for a hungry and driven Area Sales Manager to manage the distributors and end-users in Western USA. OnRobot is an ambitious company with an impressive portfolio of end-of-arm-tooling for collaborative and light-industrial robots to enable quick and intelligent applications. Founded in 2015 in Odense, Denmark, OnRobot is on track to become the global One-Stop Shop for all Collaborative Applications on all Robot Platforms. The company will be launching 20+ products in 2020, so the success will come with how fast we get our distributors and end-users on-board with these products… That is your challenge! In a market sector experiencing 25% robot sales growth year on year, this really is a dynamic environment where change will be rapid.
The main office for OnRobot US is located in Dallas, Texas. The Area Sales Manager will be located in Western USA.
Developing Sales in the US Market
OnRobot is a dynamic company with a bold vision to define and own the market for Collaborative Applications. You will be part of a team of highly motivated employees, who are focused on expanding sales of OnRobot’s unique technologies through relevant partners.
You will be responsible for signing and enabling a high number of new partners. Growing average sales by partner is a key KPI. You must be able to plan and perform timely product training, support the partner sales cycle and collect feedback for innovation. You will keep the partner network up-to-date on product portfolio and technology developments. You will establish a close collaboration with the partners and support them when challenges arise.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage and add to the integrator and distributor networks in the Central US Region.
- Identify and develop key end-user accounts.
- Networking and developing relationships with Robot Manufacturers.
- Organize joint events with distributors and be the star at trade shows.
- Be able to demonstrate the products on multiple robot brands (Training provided).
- To be a problem solver and be the first point of contact for OnRobot in your region.
- This role requires a substantial amount of travel (125+ days/year.).
- Work with our technical engineers, marketing and other sales colleagues to provide the best support.
Key Success Criteria
- Rapidly grow OnRobot’s partner network across the assigned sales territory
- Ensure effective enablement of new partners through sales and product training
- Actively drive revenue growth through the partners; increase average sales by partner
- Develop new sales opportunities for the partners by qualifying leads and making introductions
- Forecast and execute to meet and exceed goals
- Develop in-depth understanding of OnRobot products, applications and applicable robot platforms
- Participate in exhibitions and fairs
- Provide feedback from customers to the innovation and development team
Professional profile: Strong Sales DNA and Technical Acumen
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in technical sales.
- Experience with collaborative robot applications.
- You have a proven track record of execution and revenue growth.
- Experienced in driving channel sales and in channel development.
- Previous experience in the field of mechatronic and/or automation is required. Technical or engineering education is a plus.
- You are challenge driven, hungry for success and focused on execution.
- You have a sense of urgency and understand the importance of meeting your targets.
- You possess a high level of motivation and persistence, enabling you to negotiate and close deals and contracts.
- You enjoy customer interaction and easily build customer relationships.
- You are able to travel extensively in order to drive sales activities across the region, visit partners and attend trade fairs and exhibitions.
- You possess social media and networking skills and good IT competency.
Submit your application to Kristian Hulgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org