Do you want to take on the challenge of developing Web applications in the ecosystem for our innovative products in the collaborative robot space? Are you an experienced SW developer with a sense of user behavior, having a passion for accomplishing creative tasks in a team? Then you might be our new Back-end Developer in OnRobot R&D!
OnRobot is a dynamic, Danish-owned, R&D and manufacturing company in the robotics area, with an entrepreneurial mindset and solid financial background. To provide the most value to our customers, the R&D department designs and implements collaborative products with true Plug n’ Produce functionality. At OnRobot we take customer feedback seriously and we actively scan the market for trends and new technologies that can add even more value to our customers.
Do you enjoy breaking down technical complexity in close cooperation with mechanical, electronics, and software engineers when designing your solution for the tasks at hand? Are you looking forward to working with brilliant colleagues of several nationalities? Yes? Well then, we might have a seat for you!
To strengthen our R&D Department, we are now looking for new colleagues in the SW development team.
Your main tasks
You’ll be helping us to create better products mostly by contributing your skills and expertise to:
- Development of the backend of SW applications in the robotics area
- Working on concept, influencing architecture
- Defining detailed design for the module you are responsible for
- Develop and execute unit tests for your code, troubleshoot problems
- Follow the development methods and processes used (e.g. version control and documentation)
- Team working in an international development organization
- Supporting colleagues in the relevant competence areas
You’ll get our attention if your technical qualifications and experience include:
- Version control software (Git), development processes
- Oral and written English skills
- BSc/MSc degree in engineering, informatics, or equivalent
Previous hands-on experience with any of the following technologies is certainly a big plus:
- Competence in Web Application development using Web Front-end technologies, Angular, TypeScript, HTML5, JSON
- Experience in robotics
- Continuous integration and test automation
- A self-driven, motivated person with a desire to impact things in a fast-developing R&D organization
- Eager to learn, have a need for continuous improvement, development, and learning
- Strong team spirit, problem-solver attitude
- Exciting, technology-leading R&D assignments in robotic areas
- Continuous learning and developing opportunities
- Flexible working conditions
- Young and motivated colleagues
- Free office massage
- After-work poker parties
- Special offers for gym, sauna, and spa
- Pet-friendly workplace
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Place of work: Budapest IV. distr., weekly 40 hours
Joining OnRobot will open up the opportunities to:
Work with exciting, technology-leading R&D assignments in robotic areas. Work with great talented colleagues in a young, motivated team. Fast growing by continuous learning and developing professional and soft skills. Competitive salary and benefits package in line with your experience level.
Are you interested?
Please submit a brief application and resume in English to HR@OnRobot.com.