Do you want to take on the challenge to participate in the robotic applications development built on our innovative products in the collaborative robot space? Are you an experienced SW developer in web-based applications' back-end development, and do you have a passion for accomplishing creative tasks in a team? Then you might be our new Back-end SW Developer in OnRobot R&D!
OnRobot is a dynamic, Danish-owned R&D and manufacturing robotic company with an entrepreneurial mindset and a solid financial background. To provide the most value to our customers, R&D designs and implements collaborative products with true Plug n' Produce functionality. At OnRobot, we take customer feedback seriously, and we actively scan the market for trends and new technologies that can add even more value to our customers.
Do you enjoy breaking down technical complexity in close cooperation with mechanical, electronics, and software engineers when designing and testing new solutions? Are you looking forward to working with brilliant colleagues of a multitude of nationalities? Yes? Well then, we might have a seat for you!
Your main tasks
You will be helping us create better products mostly by contributing your skills and expertise to:
- Software development, system engineering, design, implementation, documentation, and test of web server-based back-end SW
- Customer focus by giving the best solution helping the automation of end-to-end flows.
- Defining system architecture for SW applications
- Support colleagues in the relevant competence areas
- Being a member in various international development projects, with a typical length of 6-12 months
- Following and improving development methods and processes used
You will get our attention if your technical qualifications and experience include:
- SW development in Node.js with 2+ years of work experience
- Web application development
- BSc or MSc in Engineering, Informatics or similar
- English skills, written and orally.
Hands-on experience with any of the following technologies will be a big plus:
- Nest.js, REST API, MongoDB (JSON based)
- SW as a Service (SaaS)
- Continuous integration and test automation, SW version control (Git)
- Linux environment
To be successful in this position, you should be challenge-driven and passionate about your work. You think creatively and innovatively, and at the same time, you approach your tasks in a highly structured manner. You work well both independently and in cross-functional teams and possess a high level of discipline and self-motivation.
Joining OnRobot will open the opportunities to:
Work with exciting, technology-leading R&D assignments in robotic areas. Work with great talented colleagues in a young, motivated team. Fast-growing by continuous learning and developing professional and soft skills. Competitive salary and benefits package in line with your experience level.
Are you interested?