Do you want to take on the challenge of developing SW applications in the eco-system for our innovative products in the collaborative robot space? Are you an experienced SW developer in the backend development of web-based applications and have the passion to accomplish creative tasks in a team? Then you might be our new Backend SW Developer in OnRobot R&D!
OnRobot is a dynamic, Danish-owned, R&D and manufacturing company in the robotics area, with an entrepreneurial mindset and solid financial background. To provide the most value to our customers, the R&D department designs and implements collaborative products with true Plug n’ Produce functionality. At OnRobot we take customer feedback seriously and we actively scan the market for trends and new technologies that can add even more value to our customers.
Do you enjoy breaking down technical complexity in close cooperation with mechanical, electronics and software engineers when designing your solution for the tasks at hand? Are you looking forward to working with brilliant colleagues of several nationalities? Yes? Well then, we might have a seat for you!
To strengthen our R&D Department, we are now looking for new colleagues in the SW development team.
Your main tasks
You will be helping us create better products mostly by contributing your skills and expertise to:
- Software development, system engineering, design, implementation, documentation, and test of web server-based backend SW
- Customer focus by giving the best solution helping the automation of end-to-end flows.
- Defining system architecture for SW applications
- Support colleagues in the relevant competence areas
- Being a member in various international development projects, with a typical length of 6-12 months
- Following and improving development methods and processes used
You’ll get our attention if your technical qualifications and experience include:
- SW development in Node.js with 2+ years of work experience
- Web application development
- BSc or MSc in Engineering, Informatics or similar
- Oral and written English skills.
Previous hands-on experience with any of the following technologies is certainly a big plus:
- Nest.js, REST API, MongoDB (JSON based)
- SW as a Service (SaaS)
- Continuous integration and test automation, SW version control (Git)
- Linux environment
To be successful in this position you should be challenge-driven and passionate about your work. You think creatively and innovatively but at the same time, you approach your tasks in a highly structured manner. It is essential that you can work both independently and in cross-functional teams and that you possess a high level of discipline and self-motivation.
Joining OnRobot will open up the opportunities to:
Work with exciting, technology leading R&D assignments in robotic areas. Work with great talented colleagues in a young, motivated team. Fast-growing by continuous learning and developing professional and soft skills. Competitive salary and benefits package in line with your experience level.
Are you interested?
Please submit your application with an English CV referring to the position at email@example.com.