Do you want to take on the challenge of developing and deploying SW applications in the eco-system for our innovative products in the collaborative robot space? Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer who worked with cloud-based SW applications and have the passion to accomplish creative tasks in a team? Then you might be our new DevOps engineer in OnRobot R&D!
OnRobot is a dynamic, Danish-owned, R&D and manufacturing company in the robotics area, with an entrepreneurial mindset and solid financial background. To provide the most value to our customers, the R&D department designs and implements collaborative products with true Plug n’ Produce functionality. At OnRobot we take customer feedback seriously and we actively scan the market for trends and new technologies that can add even more value to our customers.
Do you have the capability of picturing the architecture of complex systems and breaking down technical complexity in close cooperation with software engineers? Do you have experience in integration, deployment and support of cloud-based SW applications? Are you looking forward to working with brilliant colleagues of several nationalities? Yes? Well then, we might have a seat for you!
To strengthen our R&D Department, we are now looking for new colleagues in the SW development team.
Your main tasks
You’ll be helping us create better products mostly by contributing your skills and expertise to:
- Participating in all phases of the product lifecycle, including design, development, and deployment
- Representing maintainability and operability aspects in cloud-based SW architecture design
- Analyzing system requirements and finding solutions that fit into the existing development and deployment infrastructure
- Designing and implementing CI/CD environment
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins and performing unit, integration and functional testing
- Support SW development teams to build continuous delivery/continuous deployment mentality
- Cooperation with other functions like product management and technical support
- Being a member in various international development projects
- Continuously striving for improvement of the way we deliver solutions
You’ll get our attention if your technical qualifications and experience include:
- More than 3 years of working experience with Cloud-Native container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) and with cloud technologies (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Linux operations competence
- Experience in continuous integration and deployment systems in cloud-based SW development
- Experience in web-based application development
- Knowledge of script programming languages
- BSc or MSc in Engineering, Informatics or similar
- Excellent English skills
Previous hands-on experience with any of the following technologies is certainly a big plus:
- Agile SW development
- SW version control (Git)
- IT network competence
- Experience with robotic and industrial automation protocols (CAN, Modbus, EtherNet/IP, TCP/IP etc…)
- Customer and quality-centric mindset
To be successful in this position you should be challenge-driven and passionate about your work. You think creatively and innovatively but at the same time, you approach your tasks in a highly structured manner. It is essential that you can work both independently and in cross-functional teams and that you possess a high level of discipline and self-motivation.
Joining OnRobot will open up the opportunities to:
Work with exciting, technology leading R&D assignments in robotic areas. Work with great talented colleagues in a young, motivated team. Fast-growing by continuous learning and developing professional and soft skills. Competitive salary and benefits package in line with your experience level.
Are you interested?
Please submit your application with an English CV referring to the position at firstname.lastname@example.org.