Do you want to take on the challenge to participate in the robotic applications development built on our innovative products in the collaborative robot space? Are you an experienced SW developer with the sense of user behavior, and do you have a passion for accomplishing creative tasks in a team? Then you might be our new Front-end Developer in OnRobot R&D!
OnRobot is a dynamic, Danish-owned R&D and manufacturing robotic company with an entrepreneurial mindset and solid financial background. To provide the most value to our customers, R&D designs and implements collaborative products with true Plug n' Produce functionality. At OnRobot, we take customer feedback seriously, and we actively scan the market for trends and new technologies that can add even more value to our customers.
Do you enjoy breaking down technical complexity in close cooperation with mechanical, electronics, and software engineers when designing and testing new solutions? Are you looking forward to working with brilliant colleagues of a multitude of nationalities? Yes? Well then, we might have a seat for you!
Your main tasks
You will be helping us to create better products mostly by contributing your skills and expertise to:
- Develop Graphical User Interface of SW applications in the robotics area.
- Work in visual design stages from concept to engineering.
- Define system architecture for SW applications.
- Develop and execute test cases, troubleshoot problems.
- Follow the development methods and processes used (e.g. version control and documentation).
- Work in teams in an international development organisation.
- Supporting colleagues in the relevant competence areas.
You’ll get our attention if your technical qualifications and experience include:
- Working experience with Web Front-end technologies, Angular, TypeScript, HTML5, JSON.
- Version control software (Git), development processes.
- Oral and written English skills.
- BSc/MSc degree in engineering, informatics, or equivalent.
Previous hands-on experience with any of the following technologies will be a big plus:
- Experience in Design and UX tools
- Continuous integration and test automation
To be successful in this position, you should be challenge-driven and passionate about your work. You think creatively and innovatively, and at the same time, you approach your tasks in a highly structured manner. You work well both independently and in cross-functional teams and possess a high level of discipline and self-motivation.
Joining OnRobot will open the opportunities to:
Work with exciting, technology-leading R&D assignments in robotic areas. Work with great talented colleagues in a young, motivated team. Fast-growing by continuous learning and developing professional and soft skills. Competitive salary and benefits package in line with your experience level.
Are you interested?
Please submit a brief application and resume in English to HR@OnRobot.com.