Who We Are
OnRobot was founded in 2015 in Odense, Denmark, and we are on track to become the global One-Stop Shop for Collaborative Applications for all Robot Platforms. We are defining and leading the market for Collaborative Applications by bringing disruptive technologies to market quickly. Our proven leadership team has a clear strategy to continue to acquire and develop innovative Collaborative Applications technologies and to grow revenues rapidly.
As part of the strategic growth plan, we seek a Director of Sales & General Manager for the APAC region who, will contribute sales; guide and strengthen relationships through-out ASIA and Australia. The regional office for APAC is located in Singapore and you will be seated there.
The Director of Sales and General Manager –APAC will be responsible for all commercial activities in the APAC region, (Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, China, India, Japan etc. ). You will also lead, mentor and guide sales and technical teams in those regions.
We envision the person in this role to have the ability to scale the business quickly through rapid expansion and effective activation and selection of the distributor network. You are sales focused with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding your targets. You understand the importance of sales activity, and prefer being in the field visiting customers. Likewise, you hire and empower your team to the same standards.
In addition to commercial responsibilities you will have P&L ownership and expected to participate in the budget process, the time commitment for this part of the role is not expected to exceed 30% of your time.
- Lead and guide members of your team to be successful in both sales and support
- Rapidly grow OnRobot’s partner network across the APAC region, incl. effective enablement of new partners through sales and product training
- Actively drive revenue growth through the partners; increase average sales and attachment rate by partner
- Participate in the budget process and own P&L for the region
- Identify and hire the right talent to scale revenue in the region
- Forecast and execute to meet and exceed revenue goals and KPIs
- Establish relationships with Robot Arm Manufacturer executives in the region
- Understand, develop and implement application specific solutions together with our partners both in existing application areas and in new areas
- Define and implement plans for participation in exhibitions and fairs
- Proven track record of sales in the APAC region through channel partners
- Must have led a diverse sales and technical team in Asia
- Previous experience in the field of automation or robot technology is preferred but not a must.
- Educational background in engineering or business administration, combined with work experience in technical sales of minimum 10 years
- Fluency in English required, other regional languages strongly preferred
- Ambitious, proactive and possesses strong sales DNA
- Focused on meeting and exceeding your goals in sales
- Able to empower the sales, technical and support teams
- Acts with integrity and in the best interest of the organization and the team.
Submit your application to Pravin Nyanes (Access People Singapore) at email@example.com