OnRobot is consistently growing due to very ambitious growth plans on the Global marketplace. In order to support and ensure the ongoing development of leading products and keep the massive pipeline of new products moving forward as planned OnRobot is now looking for a skilled Project Manager.
Your role and responsibilities
As Project Manager you will be responsible for running product development projects end2end. The number of concurrent projects may vary but might be three or four. Typical runtime for the projects is half a year. All projects relate to end of arm tools, and include HW, SW and integration products in order to deliver solutions for the clients. Each project is unique, however there are similarities between the projects. SW counts for around 50% and mechanical/electronics count for around 50% of a project. The position as Project Manager is new in the organization and is established to ensure that the product development pipeline is aligned with very ambitious plans. As a Project Manager, you will report to the CTO.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities are defined as
- Manage projects in close cooperation with product development teams.
- Support the development teams with updated schedules and dependencies between task’s.
- Ensuring that critical paths are clear and reflected in priorities.
- Be proactive and guide the teams.
- Be the bridge builder between teams to avoid potential redundancy.
- Understanding the needs of each product development team in order to support the team in the best possible way.
- Ensure that products are delivered at clients site and tested as agreed upon with clients.
Your place of work is the headquarters in Odense and your residence will preferably be within driving distance from Odense.
Your professional skills
- Practical experience with project management and PM-tools.
- Insight in technical matters - both the mechanical and the SW related challenges.
- You have hold end2end responsibility for different projects.
- You have a broad experience from managing technical projects involving both mechanical electrical and SW components.
- You may have experience from technical product development or experience with tailor made technical solutions.
Your personal profile
You are an energetic person with the ability to get things done. You take responsibilities and you have a proactive mindset. You should be both open minded structured and commercial in your mindset, so you can support the product development teams in optimizing products and pricing in the design. We expect that you have good communication skills and you must have a natural curiosity for both people and technical solutions. You must enjoy being a part of a professional product development organization that can still develop itself even more in an even better and more efficient direction. An organization that will benefit from your experience.
Would you like to pursue this opportunity please apply HERE.
Reference number: DK-06806.
For further information please call Mercuri Urval, Peter Kjelst on +45 4044 4329.
About the company
OnRobot is a global company and at the same time a young “start up” based in Odense also known as ”the robot capital”.
The company develops and delivers innovative plug & produce grippers, enabling the clients to fully benefit from the advantages of collaborative robots.
OnRobot offers technologies – hardware as well as software – used for solutions involving collaborating robots, cobots. In addition to the head office in Denmark, OnRobot has production and R&D in Hungary and USA and sales offices in Germany, China, USA, Spain, Malaysia and Hungary, total more than 100 employees going up at a fast pace.