Are you strong in Management and Product Development?
OnRobot, an innovative and fast-growing international robotics company in Odense, is looking for a skilled R&D manager. The company highly values motivated and purpose-driven employees, providing you with the opportunity to develop professionally and influence your future line of work.
Your role and responsibilities:
As R&D manager, you will lead the development of the future generation of products within OnRobot by managing and cooperating with a team of 30 dedicated engineers. The R&D manager is a new position, where you will report to the CTO and take over some of the daily tasks and responsibilities. You will execute the future product roadmaps with respect to planning, allocation of resources and identification of risks. A high pace and a close and continuous follow-up on execution are primary KPI’s for the success of this position.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities are defined as:
- Daily management of the R&D teams in Odense and Aalborg.
- Lead and optimize the development process in close corporation with the team.
- Ensure an effective development process by securing a fast progress and an efficient decision-making process.
- Being a sparring partner for the top management team.
Your place of work is the headquarter in Odense and partly the department in Aalborg. There will be limited travelling activities connected to this role – maximum 20 days in connection with customer meetings, fairs etc.
Your professional skills:
- Technical education and excellent technical insight, possibly with a commercial add on.
- Experienced manager of a team of technical staff with specialist knowledge.
- Experience with product roadmaps including planning of sub projects and resource allocation.
- A skilled project manager with proven results in planning: breaking overall plans into subtasks, making schedules, setting up deadlines and not at least meeting the deadlines.
- You have worked with planning tools and has used development models such as Stage Gate, Scrum etc.
- High proficiency in English, written as well as oral. Danish is not a requisite.
The ideal candidate has a broad experience within product development and project management of technical development projects with multiple engineering disciplines.
Your personal profile:
You are able to motivate employees and have a natural curiosity for people and technical solutions. You are expected to take responsibility for the total team results and helping team members to perform. You can get things done in a fast-changing world through honest and direct communication. You are result-oriented and wants to walk the extra mile to meet a deadline.
The position will be closed as soon as possible, so do not hesitate to send your application. Please always feel welcome to contact us for further details.
We look forward to hearing from you.
OnRobot is a global company based in Odense (the central part of Denmark), also known as ”the robot capital”. The company delivers innovative Plug & Produce grippers, enabling the clients to fully benefit from the advantages of collaborative robots. OnRobot offers technologies – hardware as well as software – used for solutions involving collaborating robots, cobots. In addition to the head office in Denmark, OnRobot has also production and R&D in Hungary and USA and sales offices in Germany, China, USA, Spain, Malaysia, and Hungary, total more than 100 employees.
Please note that we will not receive applications/resumes via mail according to GDPR.