REGIONAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
OnRobot was founded in 2015 in Odense, Denmark, and is on track to become the global One-Stop Shop for all Collaborative Applications on all Robot Platforms. OnRobot is defining and leading the market for Collaborative Applications by bringing disruptive technologies to market quickly. OnRobot’s proven leadership team has a clear strategy to continue to acquire and develop innovative Collaborative Applications technologies and to grow revenues rapidly
OnRobot is looking for a Regional Technical Support Engineer for the APAC region (excluding China, Japan and Korea). The job will involve conducting product & technical trainings for partners and in providing technical support via either email, telephone or on site at our end users’ premises
Reporting to the General Manager for APAC (excluding China, Japan and Korea) and based out of the Singapore office, you will be responsible for supporting OnRobot partners on technical issues they encounter and help them realise the full benefits of OnRobot products in robotic applications; particularly in collaborative applications. You will be working closely with the Technical Support Engineers located at our HQ in Odense, Denmark and the other regions in Europe, Americas and Asia.
Provide World Class Technical Support and Trainings to Partners to Enable Collaborative Applications with OnRobot
The role requires a high sense of service standard and a self-driven mindset. Your main responsibilities are:
- Providing technical support to our partners
- Providing knowledge support on how OnRobot products can be deployed in robotic applications
- Participating and developing applications for trade shows and seminars, ability to program various robot types
- Translating technical training curriculums
- Conducting product & technical training programs for partners and technical workshops for end users
- Traveling to partners to help them with their robotic applications; up to approx. 50% travel
- Hosting webinars
To gain success in the job it is important that you are outgoing, service-minded and possess good interpersonal skiils.
This job requires you to have documented practical experience within developing, programming and supporting robot applications and in carrying out trainings. You should also have experience working in technical support department, where you are familiar with troubleshooting and diagnosis within robotic applications.
- Technical education; preferably Bachelor degree in Mechatronics/ Engineering related subject
- Experience in conducting seminars/trainings
- Experience in designing and integrating robotic applications
- Proficient in robot programming
- Self-starter who can multitask, follow up and prioritize work tasks
- Fluent in English and Mandarin/ Thai
Submit your application for Pravin Nyanes (Access People) at email@example.com