OnRobot was founded in 2015 in Odense, Denmark, and is on track to become the global One-Stop Shop for all Collaborative Applications on all Robot Platforms. OnRobot is defining and leading the market for Collaborative Applications by bringing disruptive technologies to market quickly. OnRobot’s proven leadership team has a clear strategy to continue to acquire and develop innovative Collaborative Applications technologies and to grow revenues rapidly.
OnRobot is looking for a Regional Technical Support Engineer for the UKI markets. The job involves conducting product & technical training for partners; providing technical support to our partners and end-users and participating in exhibitions. The Technical Support Engineer is a key team member supporting the regional sales team in successfully building our partner network and growing sales.
Reporting to the General Manager for OnRobot’s Nothern European region with base in HQ in Denmark, you will be responsible for supporting OnRobot partners on technical issues they encounter and help them realize the full benefits of OnRobot products in collaborative applications. You will work closely with the Technical Support Engineers located at our HQ in Odense, Denmark and the other regions in Europe, Americas and Asia.
Provide World Class Technical Support and Trainings to Partners to Enable Collaborative Applications with OnRobot
The role requires you to be service minded and a self-motivated. Your main responsibilities are:
- Providing technical support to our partners
- Providing knowledge support on how OnRobot products can be deployed in robotic applications
- Participating and developing applications for trade shows and seminars, ability to program various robot types
- Translating technical training curriculums
- Conducting product & technical training programs for partners and technical workshops for end users
- Traveling to partners to help them with their robotic applications; up to approx. 50% travel
- Hosting webinars
To gain success in the job it is important that you are outgoing, service-minded and possess good interpersonal skills.
This job requires you to have documented practical experience within developing, programming and supporting robot applications and in carrying out trainings. You should also have experience working in technical support department, where you are familiar with troubleshooting and diagnosis within robotic applications.
- Technical education; Bachelor degree in Mechatronics/Engineering is a plus, not a requirement
- Experience conducting seminars/training
- Experience in designing and integrating robotic applications
- Proficient in robot programming; including familiarity with safe space programming of non-cobots
- Self-starter who can multitask, follow up and prioritize work tasks
- Enthusiastic; good communicator
- Fluent in English
Submit your application at email@example.com