Do you want to take on the challenge of working with innovative products in a collaborative robot space? Are you an experienced robot integrator and have a passion for accomplishing creative tasks in a team? Then you might be our new Robot Integrator in OnRobot R&D!
OnRobot is a dynamic, Danish-owned, R&D and manufacturing company in the robotics area, with an entrepreneurial mindset and solid financial background. To provide the most value to our customers, the R&D department designs and implements collaborative products with true Plug n’ Produce functionality. At OnRobot we take customer feedback seriously and we actively scan the market for trends and new technologies that can add even more value to our customers.
Do you have the capability of programming and testing robotic applications? Are you obsessed with precision and structural work in a creative environment? Do you like to be part of technical development teams developing value and creating new products? Are you looking forward to working with brilliant colleagues of several nationalities? Yes? Well then, we might have a seat for you!
To strengthen our R&D Department, we are now looking for new colleagues in the Robot Integration team.
Your main tasks:
- Develop scripts, code for sensors and grippers, and other end-of-arm tools for the specific robot
- Integrate robotic grippers and sensors on supported robots
- Follow the development methods and processes used (e.g. version control and documentation)
- Team working in an international development organization
- Supporting colleagues in the relevant competence areas
You’ll get our attention if your technical qualifications and experience include:
- Proven working experience with robots as integrator or robot tester for 3+ years
- Working experience with more robot types (collaborative and non-collaborative)
- Familiarity with version control software, development processes
- Ability to work in a team, share information, and support colleagues
- Experience with robotic and industrial automation protocols (Ethernet IP, CAN, Modbus, etc…), engineering mindset is an advantage
- Oral and written English skills
- BSc/MSc degree in engineering or informatics or equivalent
- A self-driven, motivated person with a desire to impact things in a fast-developing R&D organization
- Have a need for continuous improvement, development, and learning
- Strong team spirit, problem-solver attitude
- Exciting, technology-leading R&D assignments in robotic gripper areas
- Working with great colleagues in a young, motivated team
- Continuous learning and developing opportunities
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Place of work: Budapest IV. distr., weekly 40 hours
Are you interested?
Please submit your application with an English and Hungarian CV referencing to the position at email@example.com