OnRobot is looking for a hungry and driven Sales Development Manager to identify and target end-users in the Eastern USA. OnRobot is an ambitious company with an impressive portfolio of robotic products for collaborative and light-industrial robots to enable quick and intelligent deployment of robotic applications. Founded in 2015 in Odense, Denmark, OnRobot is on track to become the global One-Stop Shop for all Collaborative Applications across all Robot Platforms.
The main office for OnRobot US is in Dallas, Texas.
The Sales Development Manager will be located within the Eastern region of the USA, and report to the Area Sales Manager located in Massachusetts.
Developing Sales in the US Market
OnRobot is a dynamic company with a bold vision to define and lead the market for Collaborative Applications. You will be part of a team of highly motivated employees who are focused on expanding sales of OnRobot’s unique technologies through relevant partners.
You will be responsible for identifying and targeting end users for automation. Growing sales is a key KPI. You must be able to plan and perform timely product training, support the authorized distributor sales cycles and collect feedback for innovation. You will keep manufacturers and the industry up-to-date on OnRobot’s product portfolio and technology developments. You will establish a close collaboration with the manufacturing companies to assess and identify their potential automation projects.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage and generate end-user leads in the territory.
- Identify and develop key end-user accounts.
- Networking and developing relationships with Robot Manufacturer's representatives.
- Organize lead-generating events collaborating with distributors and robot manufacturers.
- This role requires a substantial amount of travel (50-60% travel).
- Work with our technical engineers, marketing and other sales colleagues to provide the best support.
- Actively drive revenue growth through the partners; increase average sales by partner
- Forecast and execute to meet and exceed goals
Professional profile: Strong Sales DNA and Technical Acumen
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in sales.
- You have a proven track record of execution and revenue growth.
- Experienced in generating leads.
- You have a good organizational skillset and can manage multiple projects at the same time.
- You are challenge-driven, hungry for success and focused on execution.
- You have a sense of urgency and understand the importance of meeting your targets.
- You possess a high level of motivation and persistence, enabling you to negotiate and close deals and contracts.
- You enjoy customer interaction and easily build customer relationships.
- You can travel extensively in order to drive sales activities across the region, visit partners and attend trade fairs and exhibitions.
- You possess social media and networking skills and good IT competency.
We offer a competitive salary package including 401k + bonus.