Location: Soest, Germany
Reporting to: Regional General Manager & Director of Sales
OnRobot was founded in 2015 in Odense, Denmark, and is on track to become the global One-Stop Shop for all Collaborative Applications on all Robot Platforms. OnRobot is defining and leading the market for Collaborative Applications by bringing disruptive technologies to market quickly. OnRobot’s proven leadership team has a clear strategy to continue to acquire and develop innovative Collaborative Applications technologies and to grow revenues rapidly.
OnRobot is looking for a Sales & Marketing Support, who will contribute to, and thrive in, a rapid growth environment.
The Sales & Marketing Support for DACH & Benelux will be responsible for supporting the OnRobot Sales team and Partners in their commercial activities in the region. He/She will be responsible for the support tasks associated with sales and marketing. The job as Sales & Marketing Support will report directly to the GM of Sales in Germany. Your daily work will be in a dynamic, international environment with a dedicated team of colleagues in North America, Europe and Asia.
Additionally, for a minor part of your time (estimated to 10% and not to exceed 20%) you will act as a coordinator between Corporate head office, local employees and local outsourcers to coordinate all local back office activities (personnel, facilities and general administration)
The applicant must reside in a location convenient for working out of the Soest office.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Order registration in the ERP system
- RMA handling in ERP system
- Provide trouble shooting assistance for distributor orders and daily assistance to distributors
- Assist the local sales team in generating new sales
- Manage local marketing activities such as exhibitions, advertisements, contact to PR agencies etc.
- Help our distributor network with marketing activities
- Office management activities for general admin and HR. Be a single point of contact for head office in coordinating local communication and activities related to HR (eg. employee movements, contracts, on-boarding, benefits, etc.), facilities (e.g. ordering office equipment) and G&A tasks.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Sales & Marketing Support role
- In-depth knowledge of sales principles and customer service practices
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Navision or Dynamics 365
- Willing to travel 10-20% of the time
- High level of proficiency in English and native German
- Able to work independently and proactively in a fast-changing environment. Takes responsibility, solves challenges and completes tasks.
OnRobot offers an exciting carrier in a growing market with a rapidly expanding team. You will be a key part of our new office in Soest with a wide range of tasks and international perspective.
We have a dynamic and informal hands-on environment with room for personal initiative and growth.
Salary is based on qualifications.
Submit your application at firstname.lastname@example.org