Senior Production Planner
Right now, we are producing the next generation of robotic tools: grippers, sensors and tool changers for manufacturers all around the world.
Would you like to play a key role in optimising and planning our production?
Welcome to OnRobot
At our HQ in Odense, you will be part of a creative community with 55+ employees. You will join our Supply Chain team of 15, counting our production, purchasers, process engineers, production manager and head of supply chain. Read more about us here.
“We are based at Robo Valley – a hub of 120+ innovative robotics companies in Odense and an extremely interesting and inspiring work environment. We are experiencing rapid growth, and that is why we need your help to make precise production planning.”
Claus Skotte Lange, Supply Chain Director.
Solid and efficient planning
Your main responsibility will be weekly scheduling of production lines and updating production plans at our factory in Odense. Using tools like Dynamics 365, you will ensure the right balance between product availability, inventory and production efficiency in close collaboration with our production manager.
You will also work together with our production, quality control, warehouse and supply chain team members. This means that you:
- Coordinate production workflow for both new and existing products according to demand and quality standards
- Plan and prioritise operations to ensure maximum performance and ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives, etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Ensure on-time delivery together with the production and purchase departments
A dynamic work environment
At OnRobot, you will be part of a dynamic and busy work environment with colleagues eager to grow and transform the fast-growing collaborative robot market. We offer flexible working hours, health insurance, a splendid canteen and all the coffee and tea you can drink.
Experienced production planner
You are highly organised and know how to manage overlapping projects and keep track of deadlines. Also, you are an analytical thinker with strong mathematical skills. Moreover, you:
- Have 5+ years of proven experience as a production planner
- Bring extensive knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Have strong proficiency in MS Office and ERP systems – preferably Dynamics 365
- Speak and write English effortlessly – Danish is an advantage, but not a requirement
- have the potential to become a superuser in the supply chain ERP system
Are you interested?
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant at Jobindex Louise Gaardsdal Lauridsen at +45 38 32 33 91.
Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link below no later than October 20 2019.
Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.