To strengthen our R&D Department, we are now looking for new colleagues who master software testing and test frameworks to perform verification and validation based on requirements.
Do you want to be part of an agile and ambitious company, dedicated to developing and integrating unique technologies in its products?
In order to provide most value to our customers, the R&D department designs and implements Collaborative products with true Plug n’ Produce functionality. At OnRobot we take customer feedback seriously and we actively scan the market for trends and new technologies that can add even more value to our customers; therefore we have an ambitious roadmap for the coming years
Do you enjoy breaking down technical complexity in close cooperation with mechanical, electronics and software engineers when designing your solution for the tasks at hand? Are you looking forward to work with brilliant colleagues of several nationalities? Yes? Well then, we might have a seat for you!
Your main tasks
You’ll be helping us create better products mostly by contributing your skills and expertise to:
- Define, structure and execute on manual tests
- Help develop a framework for automated tests
- Test both technical requirements but not the least the final applications
- Being a part of various project teams, being responsible for the test strategy
- Support for integration tests and trial runs of robotic applications
- Test of robotic systems using mainstream communication protocols
- Documentation and knowledge sharing with your colleagues
You’ll get our attention if your technical qualifications and experience include:
- A relevant technical education supplemented with 4-5 years of work experience
- Hands-on experience with both manual and automated tests
- Experience with C/C++, Python, Java programming
- Basic knowledge of electronics and ability to use measurement equipment
- Working with communication protocols like RS485, CAN Bus, Modbus or IO-link
- We assume you already are well-versed in some flavor of Linux.
Previous hands-on experience within any of the following domains is certainly a big plus in our book: robot kinematics, motor control, dynamics modelling, sensor integration, diagnostic coverage, inductive loads, control loops, gears and mechanical systems.
In order to be successful in this position you should be challenge-driven and passionate about your work. You think creatively and innovatively but at the same time you approach your tasks in a highly structured manner. It is essential that you can work both independently and in cross-functional teams and that you possess a high level of discipline and self-motivation. We offer an environment and colleagues that offer the same.
Submit your application at email@example.com.