Do you want to take on the challenge of developing SW applications in the eco-system for our innovative products in the collaborative robot space? Are you an experienced SW System Architect of SW applications and have the passion to accomplish creative tasks in a team? Then you might be our new SW System Architect in OnRobot R&D!
OnRobot is a dynamic, Danish-owned, R&D and manufacturing company in the robotics area, with an entrepreneurial mindset and solid financial background. To provide the most value to our customers, the R&D department designs and implements collaborative products with true Plug n’ Produce functionality. At OnRobot we take customer feedback seriously and we actively scan the market for trends and new technologies that can add even more value to our customers.
Do you have the capability of picturing the architecture of complex systems and breaking down technical complexity in close cooperation with software engineers? Do you have experience in the specification of system requirements and interfaces? Do you enjoy being in a technical leadership role, supporting the technical development team along the course of SW product development projects? Are you looking forward to working with brilliant colleagues of several nationalities? Yes? Well then, we might have a seat for you!
To strengthen our R&D Department, we are now looking for new colleagues in the SW development team.
Your main tasks
You’ll be helping us create better products mostly by contributing your skills and expertise to:
- Defining system architecture of complex SW products
- Understanding of the overall system
- Analyzing, identifying, and specifying system requirements and system interfaces
- Technical leadership of development teams
- Support colleagues in the relevant competence areas
- Preparation of specifications and verification documents
- Cooperation with other functions like product management and technical support
- Being a member in various international development projects
- Following and improving development methods and processes used
You’ll get our attention if your technical qualifications and experience include:
- 5+ years of work experience as SW System Architect
- Working experience with cloud, cloud architecture and cloud-based SW development
- Experience in web-based application development
- BSc or MSc in Engineering, Informatics or similar
- Excellent English skills
Previous hands-on experience with any of the following technologies is certainly a big plus:
- Programming experience in SW product development
- Backend technologies such as Node.js, Nest.js, REST API, MongoDB (JSON based) and frontend technologies like Angular
- SW as a Service (SaaS)
- Agile SW development
- Continuous integration and test automation, SW version control (Git)
- Experience with E2E development flow from product specification until product launch and maintenance
- Experience with robotic and industrial automation protocols (CAN, Modbus, EtherNet/IP, TCP/IP etc…)
To be successful in this position you should be challenge-driven and passionate about your work. You think creatively and innovatively but at the same time, you approach your tasks in a highly structured manner. It is essential that you can work both independently and in cross-functional teams and that you possess a high level of discipline and self-motivation.
Joining OnRobot will open up the opportunities to:
Work with exciting, technology leading R&D assignments in robotic areas. Work with great talented colleagues in a young, motivated team. Fast-growing by continuous learning and developing professional and soft skills. Competitive salary and benefit package in line with your experience level.
Are you interested?
Please submit your application with an English CV at email@example.com. Please refer to the title of the position in the subject line.