OnRobot was founded in 2015 in Odense, Denmark, and is on track to become the global One-Stop Shop for all Collaborative Applications on all Robot Platforms. OnRobot is defining and leading the market for Collaborative Applications by bringing disruptive technologies to market quickly. OnRobot’s proven leadership team has a clear strategy to continue to acquire and develop innovative Collaborative Applications technologies and to grow revenues rapidly.
OnRobot is looking for a Technical Support Engineer for the Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. Responsibility in other CEE countries depends of candidate experience. The job will involve conducting technical training for customers and supporting both customers and end-users with technical questions and solutions.
You will be responsible for supporting OnRobot partners with technical issues, to help them with the full benefit of OnRobot products, with their applications and also the software part of the product. Furthermore, you will be involved in training programs for multiple customers at the time and with updating the necessary applications for teaching. You will be working closely with the Technical Support Engineers located at our HQ in Odense, Denmark and in the other regions in Europe, Americas and Asia.
The position is located at On Robot’s offices in Warsaw with possibility to work remotely.
Define and develop the function
The role requires a high sense of quality and a challenge driven mindset. Your main responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to our partners
- Developing applications for trade shows and seminars
- Translating technical training curriculums and conducting technical training programs for partners and technical workshops for end users
- Traveling to partners to help them improve their applications, ability to travel approx. 50% is a must.
- Participating in trade shows and seminars, preparation and programming of various robot types
- Daily phone/mail support, questions from partners
- Hosting webinars
Service, support and training
To gain success in the job it is important that you are outgoing, service-minded, able to manage and influence technical developments in distributors.
You have experience from a support department, preferably with experience within diagnosis and debugging within applications. Furthermore, you have experience with technical training and user guides.
- Technical background, bachelor level is preferable
- Experience in or at least understanding of conducting seminars/trainings
- Experience in designing and integrating robotic applications
- Knowledge of and experience with Office 365 including SharePoint is a plus
- Customer experience
- Ability to multitask, follow up and prioritize daily workload
- Fluency in Polish is vital, a high level of English is also needed.
Submit your application at email@example.com