Do you want to take on the challenge to participate in the robotic applications development built on our innovative products in the collaborative robot space? Are you an experienced UX designer with an excellent sense of user behaviour, and do you have a passion for accomplishing creative tasks in a team? Then you might be our new UX designer in OnRobot R&D!
OnRobot is a dynamic, Danish-owned R&D and manufacturing robotic company with an entrepreneurial mindset and solid financial background. To provide the most value to our customers, R&D designs and implements collaborative products with true Plug n' Produce functionality. At OnRobot, we take customer feedback seriously, and we actively scan the market for trends and new technologies that can add even more value to our customers.
Do you enjoy breaking down technical complexity in close cooperation with mechanical, electronics, and software engineers when designing and testing new solutions? Are you looking forward to working with brilliant colleagues of a multitude of nationalities? Yes? Well then, we might have a seat for you!
Your main tasks
You will be helping us to create better products mostly by contributing your skills and expertise to:
- Facilitate UX workshops with internal and external customers to identify pain points and understand the customer and user needs.
- Translate those into structured wireframes and other information architecture artefacts to facilitate the conceptualisation of new products, services, and features.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems.
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards through user research and data.
- Determine information architecture, creating sitemaps, creating prototypes, and wireframes.
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Design and facilitate UX workshops.
You will get our attention if your technical qualifications and experience include:
- Degree: BA preferred in UX/Digital Design or similar.
- 5+ years of creative experience.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer, or similar.
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Proficient in design software
- Solid English skills, written and orally.
Preferably you will also:
- Understand the interaction design principles and working knowledge of industry tools.
- Be familiar with interaction design and information architecture.
To be successful in this position, you should be challenge-driven and passionate about your work. You think creatively and innovatively, and at the same time, you approach your tasks in a highly structured manner. You work well both independently and in cross-functional teams and possess a high level of discipline and self-motivation.
Joining OnRobot will open the opportunities to:
Work with exciting, technology-leading R&D assignments in robotic areas. Work with great talented colleagues in a young, motivated team. Fast-growing by continuous learning and developing professional and soft skills. Competitive salary and benefits package in line with your experience level.
Are you interested?
Please submit a brief application and resume in English to HR@OnRobot.com.