- Flexible grippers can be used for a wide range of part sizes and shapes
- Plug-and-produce design reduces deployment time from a day to an hour
- Easy deployment with out-of-the box grippers reduces programming time by 70%
DUAL QUICK CHANGER
- Dual gripper speeds cycle time and can improve productivity by 50% or more
- Increased productivity offers faster payback, with ROI in as little as 3 months
- Increased up-time in CNC machine tending
HEX 6-AXIS FORCE/TORQUE SENSOR
- Flexible sensor extends automation possibilities to processes that weren’t previously possible
- High-accuracy sensor technology provides 95% better quality in insertion and assembly tasks.
- Easy programming gets even complex polishing tasks up and running in less than a day
- No compressed air requirement saves maintenance costs and provides faster payback in as little as 5 months.
- Precise, no-mark gripper technology increases productivity in pick-and-place tasks.
- Innovative gecko technology enables gripping of flat, porous objects such as PCBs to extend automation capabilities
- Accurate sensing improves production quality by reducing defect rates as much as 60% in delicate pick-and-place processes
- Easy-to-program sensing allows robot to act like an operator’s third arm, with human-like part hand-offs.
- Ability to automate insertion tasks that weren’t previously possible, reducing operation costs by 40%
VG10 ELECTRIC VACUUM GRIPPER
- Out-of-the-box deployment—plug into the robot arm and configure the gripper to fit the product—provides fast productivity and ROI.
- No external air supply required reduces maintenance costs and speeds deployment.
- Dual gripping functionality enables shorter cycle time.
- Flexible electric vacuum gripper with unlimited customization fits all your application needs
- Small, lightweight gripper is perfect for tight spaces but with plenty of power for objects up to 15kg
- No external air supply needed for reduced maintenance costs and faster deployment
GECKO SINGLE PAD GRIPPER
- Compact, lightweight Gecko Single Pad Gripper requires no cables, electricity, air, or programming for cost-effective, plug-and-play performance
- Innovative adhesive gripper for flat, smooth, or perforated objects automates tasks that were previously not possible
- No-mark gripping even for shiny surfaces - cleaning step is not required, saving time and improving productivity
3FG15 THREE FINGER GRIPPER
- Flexible production - large-stroke optimizes CNC lathe-tending for multiple part sizes with a single 3-finger gripper
- Accurate centric positioning drives higher quality, consistency, and output with minimal programming
- Strong, stable grip with 3 contact points makes gripper fast and easy to redeploy for multiple processes
- Accomplish more with customizable fingertips to flexibly grip a wide range of part sizes and shapes
- Explore new possibilities for food and beverage, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals automation with certified food-grade soft gripper
- Easily handle a wide array of irregular shapes and delicate objects with flexible silicon-molded gripper
- Safely handle fragile and delicate objects for higher production quality and reduced waste
- No external air supply means no dust, no noise, no complexity, and no additional costs
- Quickly and easily add vision to robotic applications with one-picture calibration, fast programming and seamless gripper integration
- Affordable, efficient 2.5D vision offers depth perception for varying heights or stacked objects
- Flexible, adaptable vision system with on-robot or external mounting is ideal for almost any collaborative application
- Easily sort, pick and place unstructured applications with high reliability using any robot arm
- One-shot detection for multiple objects minimizes cycle time
- Inspect objects using color and contour detection—with or without a robot, and ensure consistent quality
- Automatic landmark enables dynamic working environments and mobile robot setups
- Easy out-of-the-box setup, programming, and deployment on any leading robot
- Highly versatile and flexible, with fast changeovers for a wide range of screw sizes and lengths
- Precise torque control and intelligent error detection ensure quality and consistency
- Embedded axis motion control simplifies programming, speeds setup, and improves quality
- Easy to deploy and program right out of the box for sanding, buffing and polishing
- Complete package includes everything needed for immediate use on a range of parts and materials
- Fast, automated sanding Grit Changer reduces downtime and labor
- Electric tool (no compressed air) boosts efficiency and control
How to Grow your Business with Collaborative Applications
With the dawn of smarter, more adaptive tooling, robots can now function with greater speed, strength, safety and precision, accomplishing a wide range of tasks, while maximizing ROI. Learn more on how you can enable faster production at lower costs by downloading our free eBook.